Outfits.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The temps have dipped a tad here which means that jeans are back in rotation.  Although, I do have to say that putting on your jeans after wearing shorts for a few months isn't always a great feeling.  I think a run, or two are needed.

I love fall, I've said it a million times and would gladly shout it from the rooftops.  I find dressing for fall to be much easier.  I've made an effort to take that extra time to put together outfits this week.  I'm by no means a fashion blogger, but I find that by taking outfit pics, I make more of an effort to go that extra mile.  I tend to lean towards items that are comfortable, but that doesn't mean that they have to be drab.  Adding a necklace or scarf will take a plain t-shirt to the next level, easy peasy!

Here are a few outfits from this past week.  Bright t-shirts, stripes and cozy jackets.

lucky brand jeans, gap military jacket, gap t, coach flats, bfrend mini bracelet (in pink)


old navy top, lucky brand jeans, aldo sandals (and crazy curls)


 gap threadless t-shirt, lucky brand jeans, jeweliq necklace


Olympic Team Canada jean jacket, gap always skinny black pants, gap tshirt, aldo shoes 


showing off my new jake + cleo necklace, gap sweater

Are you stoked that fall is right around the corner?  And seriously, how about them pumpkin spice lattes?  Mmmmm.

Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing & showing off your new jake + cleo necklace! We love it on you!

    c.
    p.s. I just bought the same Gap jacket yesterday. We have good taste, you and I. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come "creatore dell'orologio classico",rolex daytona replica il nuovo lavoro di Blancpain alla fiera di Basilea nel 2018, in termini di funzione, design, movimento, artigianato, ecc.,orologi replica Dimostra che Blancpain merita di essere nel campo dell'orologeria meccanica avanzata. Lo stato del master del calendario. Basato sulla funzione di calendario completa,rolex replica offre una varietà di scelte materiali per soddisfare il perseguimento del moderno "Viaggiatore del tempo" per le funzioni del calendario in diverse occasioni.tudor replica Nel 2018, Blancpain Basel sarà lanciato nel negozio nazionale nell'ottobre di quest'anno, benvenuto nel negozio per informazioni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A zero, non mi sono addormentato, fatta eccezione per l'élite urbana che è ancora incompiuta,rolex daytona replica e l'orologio Blancpain Villeret, che è appena cambiato tra la settimana e la data. La vitalità energetica della giornata lavorativa e il rilascio del fine settimana possono essere commutati liberamente attraverso una delicata lancetta in acciaio blu retro-patinata.iwc replica Lo stile di vita moderno che Blancpain sostiene è chiaro a colpo d'occhio.breitling replica La raffinata finestra settimanale a forma di ventaglio e la doppia finestra luminosa e liscia sul quadrante sono tutte riecheggiate su un lato e la complessa funzione è un layout semplice, pratico e intrigante.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks , I¡¦ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site? Menstylist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas