In A Week

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Is there a chill in the air where you are?  It was pretty chilly here yesterday morning, kind of threw me for a loop.  Don't get me wrong, I love that you can feel that fall is right around the corner, but I wasn't ready for 4C.  I love a gradual change in temp, this was a little more than that!

Anyhow, here's a quick peek at what happened around here this week via, you guessed it, instagram (you can find me under the name: elliven)

back on track on getting this house decorated after sourcing inspiration 

absolutely loving my oiajules pave ball bracelet, gorgeous and the owner, Elizabeth, is such a sweetheart!

my attempt to add more prints to my wardrobe! 

sourcing benches for the nook upstairs.  sitting on this one...har har 

how stinkin' cute are the hearts on this top? I know, right? love it and it's super comfy. get yours here 

thanks lil sis for the new jacket! muah! 

nope, they aren't real, but I still love them 

love the colour of this fabric!

Hoping that you've enjoyed a lovely weekend so far, friends!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas