Snippets

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Friends, I'm back.  Let's see if I can keep this going.  Thought I'd share a few photos of the new place.  Just a few snippets....

I think this will be the fabric for the windows in the kitchen

love, love, love the dining room light.

great thing about moving mid summer is that you can cash in on sales at the garden centers.  purchasing hanging baskets and plopping them into your own pots (after taking them out of the plastic containers them come in) with extra dirt will give the exterior of your home instant curb appeal!

entry

"the" console I was totally excited about in it's place!

my lovely new Jen Ramos print on "the" console


fireplace

ceiling detail in the living room

 counters going in!

sink & faucet

and it is now time to search for a backsplash....found this at a local store

absolutely fell for this bench. still considering purchasing it for the living room.  I'd use it as a coffee table and extra seating when needed

speaking of the living room....our new couch arrived! see that rug? my husband's parents purchased it in Turkey years ago, I'm trying to incorporate it in the new living room.

and...lastly, one of my favourite things to do is to sit here to watch this.....


That's all for now!

Cheers,

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas