Pleased To Meet You

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

we have a dog....

his name is Hyatt...


he's a boxer, he's our buddy...


he loves to sunbathe....


I feel safe with him in our house, which is a great thing when your husband is often away...



I enjoy jogging with him, just the two of us, it's our thing....


he checks on each and every one of us before going to bed at night...


he's a lover, not a fighter


(that's Hyatt at the bottom of the pile)


he's a mushy dog, a cuddly dog, my fourth child


love you Hyatt!

Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. so cute! hi hyatt! our dog is Ricki - a way-too-spoiled pomeranian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I have a bloodhound named Ruby. I miss her while I'm away at college.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! I bet Ricki is too cute!

    Oh Amanda, I can only imagine....that must be tough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hyatt sounds like a sweetheart and he's adorable! I love the comfort of knowing that there's someone extra trying to make sure you're safe. I think I'd jog more by myself if I had a dog to go with me. I get really scared by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about my white boxer, Mono. My boyfriend travels for work for weeks at a time, and I feel so much safer with Mono by my side at night.

    Hyatt is beautiful. I love boxers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas